- Take Control of iCloud by Joe Kissell. This title has helped over 10,000 Mac and iOS users since iCloud debuted in 2011. In it, Joe offers insight into what iCloud is trying to do, while providing steps for key procedures and advising you on the best real-world techniques for integrating iCloud’s many services into your computer life. The 142-page book covers OS X 10.9 Mavericks, iOS 7, Apple TV, Windows, and the latest versions of the iCloud Web apps. It normally costs $15, but the 30% MUG discount drops that to $10.50. Learn more about the book and purchase via the coupon-loaded link below.
- Club discount on Take Control Ebooks through Jan 25, 2014, by Adam & Tonya Engst, Take Control publishers
- Tips ‘N Tricks – access to special documents for members.
- Member For Sale Items – Post a classified ad for anything you have for sale. Not restricted to computer products.
- Member Business Cards – Advertise your business or services.
- Apple UG – links to the AUG and InfoManager newsletters.
- Newsletter – Read our newsletter blog or post new items.
- Latest Roster– Password protected. Members can get the password from the club secretary
- Club discount on Take Control of LaunchBar, by Adam & Tonya Engst, Take Control publishers